- Breakfast consists of pancakes, french toast, or eggs with a side of bacon or ham.
- Lunch fixings are put out at breakfast for campers to pack their own sack lunch. Lunch meats, cheese, peanut butter and jelly, fruit, and cookies are typical.
- Dinner consists of a main entree, side dishes, and a dessert. You will not go hungry at camp. (menu may change at cooks free will, but here is the general idea)
- Spaghetti, garden salad, bread and butter, sliced peaches
- BBQ Pulled Pork, Coleslaw, Baked Beans, Chips, Rice Krispie Treat
- Giant Taco Bar, Chips and Salsa, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Baked/Grilled Chicken Breast, Potato Salad, Peas, Sliced Pears
- Baked Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Gravy, Bread and Butter, Cream Puffs
- Baked Rotini (cheesy pasta), Garden Salad, Garlic Bread, Fruit Cocktail
- Steak, Baked Potato, 7 Layer Salad, Wacky Coco Cake
**Typically breakfast is served at 8am and dinner at 5pm. **
****HUNTERS**** your meals are modified and a bit more elaborate. You will also have a baked desert every night instead of every other.